Thursday, March 16, 2017

An introduction to Kevin Brunson !

Hi there, my name is Kevin Brunson and I want to introduce myself. I hope that you will become a regular follower of my blog and over time we will get to know each other. But for the time being, here is a little about myself. I hope that by letting you know who I am and what I do, that you will see how this blog will develop.

There are many things that are important to me in life. I lead a full and active work, family and social life and I have a lot to share. This blog has been set up to share a little insight and encourage others to connect. It would be great if you left comments for me. I’d love to know what you think.

What Kevin Brunson finds important

I love life! I have many interests and you will get to know more about them in a bit more detail over the coming weeks, months and years. I work for a computer software company. I work in merchant services and my role is in integrated merchant payment processing.  I look after our customers and management relationships.  My company serves non-profits.


I've traveled quite extensively, visiting 17 different countries and I have lived overseas, but I’ve always had an eye for home and one of my priorities when away from hone is to check back on how my teams are doing. I love the Bears and the Cubs. When I’m back at home I spend time in the local restaurant scene. I go to many local restaurants and you will certainly see some restaurant reviews on this blog as time goes by.



In the near future, I want to live on a boat in a marina. I have always been fascinated by this part of life. Kevin Brunson is someone who loves the water! As well as this I play a lot of golf. I’m sure any fellow golfers will understand the way that this can take over your life. If you haven’t tried your hand at golf, then give it a go. I highly recommend it as a sport that helps you develop your skills.



I love my pets. I have a Great Dane and a Bengal cat. It might seem an odd mix but they are part of my family.


Kevin Brunson
Wrigley (bengal cat) and Veruka Salt (great dane)


Thank you for reading. I hope you like the Kevin Brunson blog and I am looking forward to hearing from you.



Click here for my Google +

No comments:

Post a Comment